Unfortunately we are unable answer general Ubuntu technical questions via the shop. For further assistance, please click here.
Support & services
For more information about Canonical support and services, please click here.
If you have any questions about our support services, please contact us
UK sales tax of 20% is applicable on all products where applicable and is payable to all orders shipping within the EU. This includes gift orders. Orders shipped outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Please be aware that local customs may charge you duty and tax on your order and we have no control over this. Once you have created an account on the store the prices displayed will be INC VAT or EX VAT depending on your registered country.
Calculating shipping costs
Shipping costs are worked out automatically and are displayed when you reach the checkout (but before you finalise the order). They are based on the weight of the items in your basket, the delivery address and the chosen method of shipping, so unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a quote on shipping prior to placing your order.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Worldpay (Visa, Visa Electron , Mastercard, Solo, Switch, Maestro etc)
All orders for items in stock are dispatched within 2 working days. All deliveries are made from the United Kingdom. UK delivery is 3-7 days via Royal Mail. If your parcel is shipped outside the EU, it is subject to customs clearance which can take up to 31 working days, although this is rare.
- (Inside UK) Royal Mail Recorded
- (Outside UK) Signed For Surface Mail (can take up to 12 weeks)
- (Outside UK) Signed For Air Mail (can take 5-28 working days) - can be tracked via your local postal service in some cases
- (Worldwide) UPS (1-5 days depending on your country and option you choose)
We only offer traceable shipping options for items outside of the UK. This may not be favourable for most people in terms of cost, but we can guarantee that customers will receive the goods they paid for.
In the unfortunate case of a missing order through Registered Air Mail delivery, the following applies:
- International orders - once 28 working days have passed since dispatching the delivery, we can issue a claims form to be sent to The Royal Mail for investigation.
- UK orders - once 15 working days have passed since dispatching the delivery we can issue a claims form to be sent to The Royal Mail for investigation.
- Please note: Once Royal Mail has received the claim, investigations can take up to 90 days.
Deliveries over festive period
UK Deliveries: Last Posting Date: 12pm on 22nd Dec. Last order date: 6pm on 20th Dec.
European Deliveries: Last Posting Date: 12pm on 21st Dec. Last order date: 6pm on 19th Dec.
USA & Rest of World: Last Posting Date: 12pm on 19th Dec. Last order date: 6pm on 17th Dec.
Orders placed after these dates, will still be despatched but may not be delivered before the New Year.
Returns / exchange
For our returns policy please see our FAQs section
Suggestions for new items
If you have a suggestion for a new item, please let us know. Please note, we cannot respond to each suggestion individually, but we will take it into account when doing a range review. Thank you!